Always cautious of smaller independent hotels I booked for a weekend get away with my sister. From the moment we arrived the staff was friendly, courteous, and seemed anxious to please. The bellboy that carried our bags to our room offered to get ice, got us more coffee, and never seemed put out. The room was immaculate ( and I check every crevice), we got an ocean view and we had a perfect view of the ocean don't know that oceanfront wouldn't have been any better. A bitterly cold weekend we decided to stay in the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the pub where the bartender kept a friendly banter and the food was superb!!! I've stayed at five diamond hotels that were no better. When we left the manager was on his knees trying to find us discount coupons for the outlets we were headed too, and extremely apologetic that they were out. I not only recommend this hotel full heartily, I will indeed go back. Forget all I posted, don't go, stay away, don't want to not be able to reserve a room when I want!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Kognitiv US Corp, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware