Just visiting the pretty Boardwalk Plaza Hotel in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. It has always reminded me of a wedding cake from the outside and have wanted to stay there and see what it was like. We were not disappointed. The staff was so gracious and helpful to us. A beautiful huge arrangement of fresh flowers greeted us in the lobby as well as their interesting parrots ( real ones). There was also a plate of fresh brownies and apple cider. We had reserved a small two room suite with a side view of the ocean which we thought was very reasonably priced. The two rooms had pocket doors and two TV's which allowed a quiet space when the tv was on in the other room. We enjoyed a very special room service breakfast. The hotel is associated with The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe and the breakfast included toast that was made from wonderful bakery bread. In addition to the rye toast I ordered we were given a basket that included corn bread and oat bread. We had made to ordered omelets ( spinach and Swiss cheese) that came with nice hash browns and fresh fruit. The server who brought our breakfast was very gracious. The room service menu was the same price as the dining room which was a big plus. We really enjoyed having the separate sitting room and the bathroom had a good shower which is always important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware