The location is fantastic. It's not easy to find a good spot on the beach, so we were excited to try this hotel out. Having the hotel this close to the beach really helped for us. When our kids needed to go to the bathroom, we had the hotel bathroom available. This was way better than in the past when we had to use the public beach bathrooms, which always grossed me out.
The hotel provides towels, but only one per guest.
The biggest negative of the hotel facilities is the pool. It's not what I would consider a pool. It's more of a large hot tub.
The hotel does have a restaurant. We ate breakfast one day. It's an expensive place to eat. It would be great to see a package that included breakfast.
Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly and very helpful (especially the younger people). Brought our bags up to our room, explained various functions that the hotel has, and offered to grab ice for us. Very helpful.
The decor is what I would expect from an old school boardwalk hotel. The kids had fun saying that the black and white framed photos on the wall were ghosts.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware