We just got back from a few nights at Boardwalk Plaza (we visited with our 4 year old daughter). We've stayed at a few places on the Rehoboth boardwalk now and this was our favorite so far. We had a suite overlooking the boardwalk and the beach. Our balcony basically hung over the boardwalk. Views of the ocean are incredible. And you couldn't ask for a better location.
The room was very clean and the staff (for the most part) was friendly and helpful.
Service example: We forgot to bring a fan with us (for white noise at night) and asked the bellman if he had any suggestions. He came back to the room about 15 minutes later with a fan under his arm. Turns out he took it out of the staff breakroom and took it apart to clean it before bringing to our room.
We had Afternoon Tea in the restaurant. They took extra care of our daughter - bringing her her own small teapot filled with lemonade. Nice touch.
Parking under the hotel was very convenient.
Hotel was very clean and quite. We liked the indoor heated spa / pool. It was great (and we had it all to ourselves).
The decor is unique and interesting.
My only compaint about the hotel is the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
I highly recommend. We'll definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware