Brighton Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
Excellent 5/5
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Good 3.5/5
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Average 3/5
  • Free Internet
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
All reviewsbeach towelsindoor poolsammy's kitchenshut the doorliving roomwet baroff seasonpull out couchstaff was very friendly and helpfulupdated roomsvery nice hotelfree parkingtwo blocksoff street parkingtwo night staysized bedsmall fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We decided to do a two night trip to the beach and this hotel was perfectly located. It's a block from the beach and they have chairs and umbrellas you can borrow at no cost. We arrived in town early and were allowed to park at the hotel even though our room wasn't ready. All staff that we interacted with were personable and friendly. We asked about a late check out so we could spend just a little bit more time on the beach and that was approved with no hassle or feeling like we were being unreasonable. The room was nice, especially with the divided living room/ bedroom and door in between. Our neighbors were a little loud during the day but at night we didn't hear anything. Lots of families, so be prepared, but overall we enjoyed our experience. Also had a better room rate booking directly through their website than any of the 'deals' websites like expedia, so be sure to check that out.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed here for 4 days in late May. For a "suites" hotel, the rooms are a bit small, but they are adequate. The location is great - just a couple of blocks to the ocean. There were a few problems - the alarm clock numbers were weird, and the floor mat in the bathroom was not the non-skid type (which could cause someone to slip and become injured).

My sleeping room faced a somewhat busy street, and the sliding door didn't close all the way, so I did hear noise at night when I was trying to sleep.

Still, it is a good choice for a family - with its small refrigerator. Oh - wait - the refrigerator did not have a freezer compartment, although the listing I had seen for the hotel said it would.

Linda

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank wewaltz
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Had this place booked for my sons baseball tournament that was in the area. I have to say this is arguably the best hotel i have ever stayed in. The rooms were VERY CLEAN and the front desk staff were all as pleasant and helpful as any place ive ever stayed, if not more. I think it was JJ, who was a world of knowledge of where to go and places to see while there. He also advised me of many specials they have in the off season. I will surely be back here. They should be pleased to have an employee like him, as well as the rest of the courteous helpful staff!!!

Room Tip: You cant go wrong with this place!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Came here for Memorial Day weekend got a special rate. It was actually better than I thought it would be. I travel extensively and this place was clean, service was extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are outdated , looks like the bathroom has been renovated.
The beach is a block away, great location! I would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank J G
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here several times over the years, particularly because it's a good value. The hotel is downtown and a short walk to the beach and all town attractions. The rooms are all suites with convenient fridge, microwave, and dry sink. There is a small enclosed pool with a nice observation deck on a top floor. The service is friendly, too. I recommend Brighton, especially to families. :-)

• Stayed: May 2013