Brighton Suites Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$131
ComfortInn
US$107
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
Official Hotel
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$118
US$114
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Hampton.com
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$172
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$174
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach towelsindoor poolsammy's kitchenshut the doorliving roomwet baroff seasonpull out couchstaff was very friendly and helpfulupdated roomsvery nice hotelfree parkingtwo blocksoff street parkingtwo night staysized bedsmall fridge
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had an enjoyable stay at Brighton for a few days for my job. I agree with most of the reviews, very outdated room though the bathroom was all redone and very nice! Nice amenities, unfortunately work was being done on the pool and fitness room, but, they looked okay! The pool is technically indoors so, can be used whenever. The location is great! Staff was super friendly and nice.

Room Tip: Higher the better! Stick with the even numbers for oceanside rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Maluakua
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel about 6 years ago. At that time it was ok, not super nice, but ok.

I just stayed there again recently and it was not ok. This hotel is beyond run down at this point. It is apparent that the owners have done absolutely nothing to update it or to fix broken furniture etc. in addition, it was dirty and smelled of mold. Even the heat vents had giant dust formations on them. The beds were not comfortable and the walls paper thin. The atrium in the main part of the hotel was horrible with no heat, stained floors, dead plants and just a general feeling of grunginess.

The ONLY plus I would give this hotel is that the front desk staff was friendly and nice. Other than that, take your money elsewhere. Trust me, even an extra $50 a night is well worth it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank evilkitty510
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We stayed here in the off season when rates are significantly lower. The hotel is what we call "beach shabby" which for us means it's perfectly nice, and clean and well used. It's not a criticism but shorthand for." You're a block from the beach, in a family oriented hotel. Allowances must be made."

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and attentive. The package included discounts at the dinner next store for breakfast which we enjoyed very much.

The room was ready for us and was very comfortable and included everything we needed for a lovely weekend.

It's one block from Rehoboth Ave and couple of blocks from the beach. Check out Go Fish! or Semra's Mediterranean Grill for dinner. Dogfish Head has good food and serves their own great beer but it's hard to get a table even in the off season.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave K
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great location, nice rooms, love the free parking and rooftop deck! Free DVD rental was a nice perk too. My fellow traveler left some clothes in a drawer and they called and were even kind enough to mail the clothes to her. Great choice for Rehoboth!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank kxp186
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I like to start my reviews by saying I'm a picky traveler, so you know my reference point. I am happiest in high-end Marriott and Hyatt properties. Stayed here for a nearby baseball tournament, and I would not stay again. The good things are that parking is free, you are only 1-1/2 blocks away from the beach and a block from the main road through town with all the shopping/food. The staff was very nice, and housekeeping did a great job. My room was as clean as it could be for what they had to work with. Problem was that the hotel is very tired. It desperately needs an update. The bathroom had been updated and was clean, but the rest of the room was a 70's throwback. Furniture, curtains, linens were very old. Pillows were pretty gross. I actually wrapped ours in towels so we didn't have to lay on them. The carpet was full of stains, and lighting was terrible. Chairs were very stained, as well. We couldn't open the sliding glass door to let in some air, and we couldn't see out of it because it was all fogged (or dirty?) between the glass. I know that most beach hotels aren't super luxurious. People pay crazy prices just to stay near the beach, so hotels really don't have to upgrade much as long as they have location to offer. The hallways reminded me of a dormitory. I don't like giving bad reviews. But I just can't recommend this hotel to other travelers. Unless you aren't very picky. If all you are looking for is a clean bathroom and good location, you'll be quite happy, I suppose.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family