“Perfect birthday celebration”
Review of La Fable

La Fable
Reserve with OpenTable
La Fable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Description: La Fable Brasserie, located on the beach block of Rehoboth's iconic Baltimore Avenue, offers traditional French cuisine with a bohemian Parisian street cafe flair. Whether you choose to join "Fable" for an early meal or cocktail during Leve-Tot, for an intimate dinner with friends, or to enjoy a late night rendezvous at our "piano" bar, we hope for each guest to create their own dining story.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Four of us enjoyed a lovely birthday celebration at La Fable last night. First of all, the food is just amazing. They just have this way of making everything so special - especially the meat dishes. We ordered braised lamb and several of us had Bistec au Poivre. Both dishes were so incredibly tender and delicious. The staff at La Fable is excellent, and what stands out is that the owner Megan is standing right up front, handling the details. The bread is amazing, the escargot was a treat, and the ambiance is so quaint, and so warm. We're so lucky to have Megan in Coastal Southern Delaware!

1  Thank 281andyr

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

First time at the restaurant we really had a good meal I had to be my wife had the scallops very good wine list food was quick service was good would go back again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Recommended by friends - this restaurant is in the basement making it more French Bistro - most Rehoboth restaurants are on street level. Food was very good - wait staff was very attentive - ask for Dennis - he was just the best. You need reservations but the Owner / Hostess was very charming and couldn't have been nicer...also the bartender Chad was really good. I am looking forward to going back because of the staff and the food which I enjoyed immensely.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I went here on holidays, as we wanted just one night out at a "fancy" restaurant. We were not disappointed! La Fable is a bit tricky to find, and if you go during the summer, try to take a taxi/Uber as parking in Rehoboth Beach is all but impossible in the summer.

The waiter recommended a gorgeous bottle of wine. We started with escargot and foie gras, both of which were fabulous. I had scallops for my main, and that was the highlight of the evening for me. They were terrific. My husband had some kind of stew with all sorts of seafood in it (I can't recall the name) and it was also wonderful. We had coffees afterwards and they were served in a French press, which was a nice touch. Even the coffee was delicious. My husband usually doesn't like it but he drank every drop.

My only critique would be that the restaurant is quite small, so you're quite cozy with your fellow diners and it was also a bit noisy. Still, it's absolutely worth it to try this place out.

1  Thank Traveler4589671
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Wonderful dinner with friends! Food was amazing - extremely high quality preparation. Service and host were fantastic. This is one of our new favorite restaurants in RHB. Can't wait to return!