“Delicious Chocolate Croissants!”
Review of The Bake Shoppe - CLOSED

The Bake Shoppe
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This past summer we discovered this gem of a bakery. It is wonderful find, and they have the best croissants and pastries. I go in the morning and there is always a line. Not only tourists go here but the locals as well. I think he is the owner, is always super friendly when I go.

1  Thank Anne J

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I've been to many of the breakfast spots in Rehoboth as my children are early risers. For my money, this is the place to go. The coffe is great and the pasteries are fantastic!!!! The old fashion glazed bun donut hard to beat, but they have a wide variety to choose from. Their breakfast sandwiches are also very good and big enough to split if you're not looking for something too big. Definitely give this a visit!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

These pastries are really the best....every one...it just depends on what you are in the mood for....muffins, cookies, apple strudl.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

My favorite are the nut danish and the Buzz coffee! Their donuts, sticky buns, eclairs... Maybe I should just say, I like it all!

I also love that every time I go to get my fix, they are all always smiling. It is a great way to start your morning.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is the real "Old Rehoboth" deal. Family owned by a delightful cast of characters making honestly fresh, delicious backed goods and breakfast sandwiches. It's carryout save a few small tables and chairs. It's not remotely fancy just good food and salt of the earth people. I go several times a week.

1  Thank FrankC_11