“Wish it was in my hometown!”
Review of The Bake Shoppe

The Bake Shoppe
“Wish it was in my hometown!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Mornings in Rehoboth almost always start at The Bake Shoppe. Everything is so fresh and delicious. The owner is extremely personable and treats you as if you were a regular.....which we are for one week every summer for the last decade. We would highly recommend a stop at The Bake Shoppe!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lynnette M

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“A Great Bakery!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The Bake Shoppe reminds me of the great bakeries I went to as a child. The donuts and pastries are excellent. The staff is friendly. It is crazy folks pass the Bake Shoppe to go to Dunkin Donuts. The Bake Shoppe donuts are REAL DONUTS! It is a regular stop on our beach vacation.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GastronautWDC
Baltimore, Maryland
“Visited three times!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

No idea why people were frequenting Dunkin Donuts when this is right up the street. Tried two different types of pastries - both were out of this world. Also had the fried croissants - warm and flakey and glazed amazingness. The staff were all friendly and had good recommendations. There are a few seats inside in case you want to stay awhile. Bagels were decent but the reason for our third trip was to pick up more pastries to take home. Highly recommend!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank candj1025
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Dissapointing breakfast experience.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was dissapointed with this place. We went one morning to pick up breakfast and the bagel with cream cheese was very sloppy and the breakfast croissant with scrambled eggs was soggy. Don't get me started on the espresso, it was like drinking tar. On top of all that the place looked unkept and the work stations were not very tidy. Maybe we should have just stuck with the donuts which looked good.

• Visited July 2013
Alexandria
“Delicious Chocolate Croissants!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This past summer we discovered this gem of a bakery. It is wonderful find, and they have the best croissants and pastries. I go in the morning and there is always a line. Not only tourists go here but the locals as well. I think he is the owner, is always super friendly when I go.

• Visited October 2012