Oceanus Motel
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$281
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$149
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
Official Hotel
US$107
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsgreat locationtwo blocksnice poolno elevatorclean roomswithin walking distancegreat place to staythe main dragshort walk to the beachfridge and microwaveparking spotwould stay here againpark the carthird floorrestaurants and shopsup to datemany years
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is an older property but quite clean. Beds were very comfortable, not great but "sleepable". The property is only two blocks from the boardwalk. The beaches were very very crowded but the motel pool was a fairly good size and very clean. Local restaurants were clean and affordable. Rate was a little high but within on-season expectations of cost.

Room Tip: 3 floors....NO elevator,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had stayed at the Oceanus years ago and after staying at other places in Rehoboth decided to check out the Oceanus again! When I read the reviews on Trip Advisor, I noticed that many people stated in their reviews that it was very clean and once we got there we could understand why. We were so impressed with how neat and clean the Oceanus was, and housekeeping is the reason that we will be returning there. Our room was absolutely immaculate, and you could tell that housekeeping went of its way to make it nice. Besides being extremely clean, it's also in a good location - right around the corner from shops and restaurants and minutes from the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at several hotels in Rehoboth Beach over the past few years, and the Oceanus is by far my favorite.
I just returned from a 5 night stay, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

The Oceanus is in a great, central location; it's just off the Rehoboth Ave. (the main strip), and only two blocks from the beach.

The property is clean and well-maintained, and the staff are all courteous and friendly.

Our room was clean, and housekeeping did a thorough job each day. The beds were quite comfortable. The sheets and towels were of better quality than I've experienced at other comparable properties.

The free WiFi service was excellent! I have two kids who are iPad junkies. They had no complaints about the service -- it was consistently fast. The room also had cable TV with a decent offering of channels, including HBO.

The pool is small, but very nice. My youngest finds the ocean a bit intimidating, so he really enjoyed swimming in the pool each afternoon.

I was truly impressed with the Oceanus. If you're looking for clean, comfortable accommodations in Rehoboth, and you don't need lots of fancy extras, you'll be pleased with this motel. I plan to return soon.

Thank you to everyone at the Oceanus for making our stay so enjoyable!
I

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very accommodating and friendly staff. Cleaning crew went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Excellent location to town, shops,restaurants and beach. Will definitely stay again! Pool was a bonus as well as washer and dryer.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We have a very enjoyable week at the Oceanus Motel. We had everything we needed. I felt very safe there and the staff was very helpful. If I could have changed one thing, I would've asked for a first floor room. We were on the third floor which requires lots of steps and my arthritic knee didn't like that. I now know for next time to make that request.......and there will be a next time.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with steps, ask for a first floor room. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family