“Coffee bar”
Review of Cafe A Go Go

Cafe A Go Go
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The best coffee shop in Rehoboth! We like bold coffee and they have it. Everything from espresso, regular coffee to Latte. Breakfast sandwiches are great too!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The espresso is great, but I also love the selections of Latin American coffee drinks. Cafe cubano, cafe cortoadita, and others. Aloways friendly service too.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stopped in for something different than Dunkin. Made a good move doing that. It's a neat place. Very nice environment, excellent service, terrific coffee and a nice price.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We love the coffee with cayenne and cinnamon. There are, of course, many other options; but at this cafe, this is what we get

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I always go to the Go-Go for a loco chocolate (hot chocolate with chilis) if the weather is cool enough at any point in my visit. I also tried a chai charger this time -- it was great. It's clear this is a place with a regular clientele, which is always a good sign -- they're not just relying on tourists.