“April Babymoon”
Review of At Melissa’s B&B

At Melissa’s B&B
Ranked #5 of 13 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a lovely experience at Melissa's B&B over Easter weekend. Melissa is a superb host. She greeted us, showed us our beautiful room and took the time to point out her favorite places to eat since we were new to Rehoboth. We were lucky enough to stay in the Penthouse and boy was it spacious. I loved the neutral design and luxurious tiled shower. Each morning breakfast included many choices (I'm on the picky side) and filled us up until early afternoon! Melissa even had candy and snacks out in the afternoon in addition to wine and beer (for the daddy to be). The atmosphere is relaxed - you can chat with guests if you'd like, in the living areas, or do your own thing. The off season price was very reasonable and it's a lovely beach town! I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshleeN7

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just returned from my 5th trip at Melissa's and can't say enough great things about this
B&B. Each year gets better! The house is clean and attractive and the outside is
amazing with its large porch for hanging out. Melissa is an awesome person
making sure you are happy and relaxed.
When in Rehoboth no need to look any further!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just came home from my fifth stay at At Melissa's. Five of my friends and I stay there the week before Memorial Day...we laugh..we cry...we drink...we bike ride..we shop...we eat...LOL...we have a grand old time.

Melissa is the best owner. She is warm and will go out of her way to be accomodating. Her breakfasts are the best! I just got on the scale and luckily I did not gain any weight this week like I usually do...LOL.

I would recommend this place to anyone and I've traveled and stayed at the finest hotels around the world since I was a young girl. The place is clean, warm and Melissa has made sure that almost anything that you would want is already there when you check in.

We've already made our reservations for next year. Can't wait...

Room Tip: This year I stayed in Room #1 as I am having some mobility issues. It was perfect as I did not have...
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just returned from one of many truly wonderful visits to At Melissa's. As far as I'm concerned, this is the only place to stay in Rehoboth Beach. Every year, I introduce more of my friends to this awesome B&B All of them have become devotees, immediately making a reservation for the next year! And what makes this B&B so special? Well, to my mind, it is Melissa, herself. Melissa thinks (and is continually thinking) of everything to make one's stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible - from passes for bike rental and the gym - to beach chairs and towels - among an endless list of amenities. Which is not to say that the guest house, itself, is not something special as well - it is. Rooms are beautifully decorated, beds are comfy, bathrooms are well-appointed, and the common areas are warm and inviting. The breakfast is quite the production for a so-called, "Continental" - no continental that I've ever seen before!
Really a wonderful place to stay - I know I will be returning (with my friends) for many years to come. Melissa - you are the best!

1  Thank thebrennie
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are a young couple and we decided to take a last minute trip to Rehoboth before the busy season. We arrived on a weekday and we were the only guests until the weekend arrived.

Melissa was very welcoming and she made us feel right at home. She had a few snacks out round the clock along with beer, wine, soda, water, coffee, and tea for the taking. The breakfasts in the morning were fantastic and most of the food was healthy too (juice, yogurt, granola, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, cereal, gluten free waffles/cakes/etc). The porch was great, and we spent most mornings and evenings out there enjoying the ocean breeze. The hammock in the back was perfect for watching the sun set behind the trees. We got the chance to peek into all of the rooms before the other guests arrived, and I can assure you that all the rooms are gorgeous. The bathrooms are newly renovated and stocked with the essentials.

If you are looking for a stress free vacation, book at Melissa's. You will not be disappointed. We will be back ASAP for another stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms were beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We were one of 2 couples staying. Very comfortable room #1. Vast array of foods for breakfast. Fresh fruits, make your own waffles, homemade granola. ...... When we arrived there was fresh popcorn, Keurig coffee, soda, wine, beer and water... It was as if we were home. A wonderful establishment and Mellissa a fine hostess. And if all that is not enough only 1 1/2 blocks from the beach and a block from downtown shops and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saratogatravelgal
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Melissa does and will make your stay in Rehoboth Beach the most relaxing, most lovely, best B&B you have ever visited. Lovely period home with all of the modern conveniences. Bedrooms exquisite and bathrooms as new as new can be. When you leave you will have a new friend, and will feel the warmth as if leaving your life long friend. We have stayed 3 times and are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Be sure to book well in advance. Melissa has many repeat customers and is often well booked.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends