We had a lovely experience at Melissa's B&B over Easter weekend. Melissa is a superb host. She greeted us, showed us our beautiful room and took the time to point out her favorite places to eat since we were new to Rehoboth. We were lucky enough to stay in the Penthouse and boy was it spacious. I loved the neutral design and luxurious tiled shower. Each morning breakfast included many choices (I'm on the picky side) and filled us up until early afternoon! Melissa even had candy and snacks out in the afternoon in addition to wine and beer (for the daddy to be). The atmosphere is relaxed - you can chat with guests if you'd like, in the living areas, or do your own thing. The off season price was very reasonable and it's a lovely beach town! I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At melissa's, a 100+ year old beach house, situated one block west of the beach and 1 block north to dining, shopping & entertainment. No cars needed here. Reminiscent of days gone by, this 100% gluten free b&b boasts a gracious front porch for whiling away the hours, be it chatting, reading or enjoying a cool refreshment. Each room, tastefully decorated has private baths, internet access and individual ac. A charming backyard with a wonderful outdoor shower, ideal when returning from the beach or just to laze about. Complimentary bike rental to enjoy the many parks and trails all around. A beautiful place where guests become friends and still continue after 22 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Melissa’s B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Melissa`s Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- At Melissa`s Bed And Breakfast
- At Melissa’s B&B Rehoboth Beach, Delaware