“Lovely, clean and friendly”

Rehoboth Guest House
Ranked #1 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I first got to know the Rehoboth Guest House four years ago and had a pleasant stay, and I was always mindful that it was a repeat option should I need a one night or two night or week's stay .

This week's visit was a lovely reintroduction to the establishment. A lot has changed in four years - new owners, new innkeeper, and new upgrades and the job that has been done in rearranging the breakfast and common areas and decorating is wonderful. Steve, the innkeeper, is an absolutely gregarious host and is in charge of breakfast and decor and upkeep of the guest house - he does a thoroughly complete job and no detail is missed.

The overall experience of the guest house has shot up from a respectable 7 to a robust 9. I prefer quaint accommodations to ultra modern or large scaled (hotel) operations...and this guest house is the epitome of what a seaside retreat should be. Thanks!

1  Thank Susan G
There are newer reviews for Rehoboth Guest House

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My partner and I stayed here 2 nights and wish it could have been longer. The hosts (Steve and Tom) were very professional, friendly, and helpful. We enjoyed all aspects of the house and felt very comfortable. At the time of our stay, there was a very friendly mix of guests. We definitely would recommend this B&B to all our friends.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and were happy with the room, and could enter and leave either through th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay at the RGH. From the lovely, newly renovated guest rooms and gathering areas to the delicious late night cookies, we couldn't have been more content. The location is superb...within walking distance to everything! We're already planning our wedding anniversary that includes a stay at the Rehoboth Guest House!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank all4629
Reviewed 12 July 2014

What a lovely place! Tasteful decorated, clean rooms, great breakfast and most important: the real wonderful hosts Tom and his cuddly assistent Rambo. Thanks for making our stay in Rehoboth so pleasant!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights after the 4th of July weekend. As other reviewers have said, the house and grounds are beautiful, the inkeepers are very welcoming and hospitable, Rambo the chihuahua is the sweetest ever, and the location of the house is awesome (on a quiet side street but still close to everything). The rates for the rooms are amazing for what you get - especially in season!

Just one suggestion (not a deal breaker by any means!) - have a Keurig in the guest kitchenette area instead of the big carafes of coffee. Since breakfast isn't until 8am, us early risers would like to have the option to have a fresh cup of coffee instead of walking to Dunkin Donuts.

Steve, Tom, and Rambo - thanks for a fantastic 3 days. We'll see you again!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my second stay with the new owners and management. Love what they have done with the Guesthouse! The rooms, the full breakfast and kitchen -- everything was fantastic. Steve and Tom go all out.

Room Tip: Note that certain rooms have their own bathroom and parking space off-site.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

From the minute I arrived until the morning I left, every detail about my stay exceeded every expectation I had. First of all the house and grounds are gorgeous. My room looked like it belonged in an interior design magazine, and the bed was oh so comfy. I can't remember the last time I slept so well. Steve and Tom took care of every detail from the gourmet breakfast in the morning to the social hour with other guests on the back patio in the evening overlooking the beautiful gardens, and always with a smile. Thank you Steve and Tom for making my stay so wonderful. I can't wait to return! :-)

Room Tip: Be prepared to fall in love with Steve and Tom's precious dog Rambo.