“Parents getting away....”

Ranked #1 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
New York
“Parents getting away....”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been going to Rehoboth for years and never knew about this gem. My husband and I were looking to meet some friends in town and they suggested staying at this place. It has great customer service! Great rooms! Very Clean! Great location!

Room Tip: I would book a room with a bathroom, but if you don't it didn't seem like there was a wait.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank jt86739

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I can't say enough complimentary things about The Rehoboth Guest House - from the perfect location, to the stunning accomodations, the delicious breakfast and Saturday evening wine and cheese (and then some!), to the charming and helpful innkeepers - everything was better than expected. I rely heavily on reviews from other travelers so I do not take lightly any review that I write. In this case, it is without hesitiation that I highly recommend this B&B. You cannot go wrong if you book here and you won't simply be not disappointed, you will be pleasantly surprised.

2 Thank Kelly S
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I came to The Rehoboth Guest House to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. What a wonderful experience we had. The house is beautifully decorated and very clean. The hosts were so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was fabulous. The price was excellent. Can't wait to book our next trip in December. We truly appreciated the hospitality of our hosts.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very friendly people, very comfy bed. Wish we could have stayed longer! It was a great location to the beach and restaurants. Everything was clean and the breakfast was great. Loved the extra little nook downstairs so we could have wine glasses and coffee :)

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was the second time I stayed here and it keeps getting better. This time, I was awed by the tropical paradise in the back yard. There's a fun shortcut to the shops and restaurants too and a place to store beach chairs The outside showers are large and well situated in the tropical paradise and big enough for two people. I took a shower then walked up the outside stairs and in the door right next to our room. I am so impressed with the entire operation from the in-keeper, manager, and the guys who take care of the rooms -- efficient, helpful, professional, personable. Steve (In-keeper) puts his talents to good use by wowing guests with impressive landscaping and smart, comfortable interior decorating. The Manager (Tom) is very nice and efficient at taking reservations as well as check-ins. They make a good team and are on top everything. I can't say enough good things about this B&B. It's way impressive on every level. We will return!!

Room Tip: I like rooms 33 and 34 because they are right next to the outside door, stairs, decking, and showers...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Paramus, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I stayed for three nights and had a great time. Walking distance to the beach, clean and beautifully decorated. Lovely outdoor patio with showers and places to sit and relax. The best part is probably the resident dog/owners/other guests. Everyone was friendly and the morning breakfast was excellent. I liked the location as it was walking distance to everything.

Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I decided on the RGH after reading all the positive reviews online. Once again, tripadvisor did not lead us astray. First off, in terms of location, its hard to find a better one in Rehoboth. Essentially a block or two away from everything, including the beach, you are a five minute walk from just about anything you might want to do.

Steve and Tom were pleasant and easy to get along with from the get-go, and provided a laid back, easy going vibe for all the patrons. That was just what we were looking for, and it was one of the many plusses of staying here. Other positives included...

The breakfast. This was awesome! Nothing better than waking up and having a top notch continental breakfast prepared for the patrons. Quality of the food was high, and loved the options of baked goods and such.

Outdoor Showers. Loved this so much! Clean and spacious, just an awesome way to clean up after a long day on the beach or in getting prepared for a night out on the town.

Relative privacy. With so many rooms, I worried about feeling crowded or like you had to deal with lines for bathrooms and such (we did shared) Yet in the end, never once did you feel that way, in fact, it was quite the opposite.

Friendly. Loved the vibe of the other guests of the place. All different types of people from all over, and it was great to have conversations with many of them throughout the week. This is one of the neat parts of staying at a place like this, subtle interactions with other guests in a laid back, welcoming atmosphere.

Cookies. Love the cookies, came in handy.

All in all, can't recommend the RGH enough. I know my lovely wife and I are already thinking about booking for the next time!