“You need to experience this!”

Rehoboth Beach Museum
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We love this museum! It has the history of Rehoboth Beach, of course. but so much more. This time it had many examples of bikes and cars over the years. Did you know that the first bike had wood tires? There is also an exhibit of CAMP Rehoboth memorabilia, with many examples of their publication, LETTERS from Camp Rehoboth. CAMP is the heart of the LGBT population but serves all people of the Rehoboth community with many services.

The exhibits change frequently so there is always something new. There is no fee but they do ask for donations. Come visit!

2  Thank MANATEEMOM1

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is an excellent beach to chill and relax on. I love this place. All my friends come here and we spend entire days at the shoreline here.

1  Thank Leah R
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Been to the Ocean City Museum and liked this one better. Wanted more stories from the bad storm in 1962, should have gotten their DVD. Liked the logos of the boardwalk, menus and the gift shop which had nickel free earrings.

2  Thank Joyce19561111
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Date of visit: early Aug. On my to-do list since it opened, the Beach museum exceeded my expectations. It's easy to find (next to visitor's center) and has free parking. Everything about it is top notch and high quality. I will definitely watch for the schedule for rotating exhibits. It's a wonderful place for all ages. I want to compliment Eddie, the docent on duty. He greets everyone with a huge smile and shows genuine interest in all the visitors, including the very young children. He is so knowledgeable. I couldn't believe he'd only been there three weeks. I look forward to the next visit. They better hang on to Eddie (no, I'm not a friend or relative).

Reviewed 17 March 2013

On a rainy day, this museum is a great little place to learn about the area. Staff was very helpful and it was interesting to learn about the beach, the area and even lifeguarding.