“Sweet”
Review of Fisher's Popcorn

Fisher's Popcorn
Ranked #5 of 31 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 12 August 2013

It would have gotten an excellent but the carmel/nut stuff I got had a burnt taste to it. I would have returned it but I didn't taste it until I got home, 3 hours later.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

It was warm. It tasted good. Peanuts were optional. It would have been better if it had been fresher and crunchier. However, it was pretty much what I expected.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We did a taste test between Fisher's and Dolle's--and Fisher's won! We love this popcorn. Only downside---it's more expensive than most others, I believe. But nothing beats that first taste of fresh from the pot caramel popcorn!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Awesome popcorn! I want to eat the whole bucket in one setting. Worth going into Rehoboth Beach just to get some to take home. Made fresh all day so not all clumped and perfectly coated.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Fisher's is my favorite popcorn place at the beach. Their caramel corn is delicious. Plus it does NOT stick to my teeth like some of the other places' corn does. Not only is it tastier than the rest, but their prices are better than the competition. I love that I can still get a small cup of corn here for just a few bucks. The small at the competition is almost $5 now.

When we stopped here the other night, they were just finishing making a new batch of caramel corn. It was so fresh that when I pulled the caramel corn out of the cup, the strands of sugar pulled and looked like whiskers sticking out off the popcorn. It was so neat....I had to take a photo. Not only that, but it tasted SO good. It almost melted in my mouth.

I would recommend. IF you tried Dolle's and bought the refillable plastic tub to save $$$ on refills....no worries. Fisher's will refill it for you...just with BETTER popcorn!