“Always awesome”
Review of Fisher's Popcorn

Fisher's Popcorn
Ranked #8 of 31 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The smell is so good that it draws you in from blocks away. Then you get to see them make the popcorn in the large kettles. Then you get to eat it while it's still hot & gooey! You HAVE TO get some to take home (sealed tightly for freshness), but you HAVE TO get some to eat right away!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

While in Dewey had calls from family to bring back the best popcorn on the eastern shore.
Stood in line, and yes there is usually a short wait. Needed 2 large tubs of Caramel and 4 of
White Cheddar Cheese. They had the caramel but asked if we could wait while they did the other. He said they don't often get this big of a order and it was no problem if we could wait.
Fresh, yes -- delicious yes ! All this done with a smile & checking back to apoligize for not having enough ready! Customer service is tops and popcorn is great. Always just enough caramel without being overly sweet, you can get it with peanuts if you like. The White Cheddar is outstanding, each kernel is coated, wonderful cheese flavor and not overly cheesey as some from other shops. If you want great, fresh popcorn stop here.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I admit that I've been a Dolle's fan for decades (bear with me). Every visit needed to include a big tub of caramel corn. With my last visit, though, the lousy attitude of the workers ticked me off for the last time, and I hoofed it across the street to Fisher's.

And I'm thrilled that I did it!

The caramel corn was really delicious. Better than the place across the road. And the staff was friendly and quick. Kudos to hiring good people and making an excellent product.

I'm now a happy Fisher's fan.

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Both butter and caramel are fantastic. Save your tub from year to year for reduced cost refills. Always is fresh. Even if you send it home to family.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

It would have gotten an excellent but the carmel/nut stuff I got had a burnt taste to it. I would have returned it but I didn't taste it until I got home, 3 hours later.