“A Wildwood Treat”
Review of Kohr Bros

Kohr Bros
Ranked #11 of 31 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Kohr's frozen custard stores are all over the NJ shoreline. Our most recent stop was one in the little old-fashioned shopping mall in Cape May. Although not cheap (over $3 for a small size, it is definitely the best frozen custard in town. Rich, thick and creamy and not too sweet, its flavors are limited but available in twists, waffle cones, and cups. Our party enjoyed the vanilla/chocolate twist, vanilla/orange twist, dulce de leche, and vanilla with a hard chocolate topping. 3 small and 1 large cone cones for $18!! Only while on vacation!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This place features amazing pnut butter ice cream and I couldn't get enough!! Prices are very reasonable. Will defiantly go back again and again!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had this 3 times when we went to the beach this year alone! Just a nice treat you can't get at home and I'm hooked on the pb.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Sometimes a hot summer day on the boardwalk requires ice cream. Unfortunately, we pass by Kohr Brothers.

Kohr Brothers is a popular place, but with very average frozen custard. There is nothing special about it, unless your definition of special is high prices. Here are the prices:

Small $4.00
Regular $5.00
Waffle Cone $6.00
Ultimate Waffle Cone $7.00

The first 3 do not include any extras. Jimmies are an extra 50 cents, dipped in chocolate adds another $1.00. With these prices, portions are not overly generous either, again, average.

I have included a couple pictures, one of the menu with current pricing. If you find the pictures or this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. Thanks for reading.

2  Thank bluecookies
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Custard was good. Nothing special with the service, but nothing wrong with it. I just feel it is really overpriced. $6.00 for a waffle cone is about $2.00 past pricey, in my opinion. My son loved it though, so I bought it almost every day while we were there.

1  Thank Kelly T