“Cashiers will intentionally short change you!”
Review of Kohr Bros

Kohr Bros
Ranked #10 of 32 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I visited one of the Kohr Brothers in Rehoboth in June 2014 and I was intentionally short changed $10 by the cashier. I confronted her on it and had to argue with the supervisor to get my money back. I am confident this is scam the foreign girls working there have going on. I believe the supervisor is involved in this scam as well.

1  Thank SKIPDADDIE

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Kohr's frozen custard stores are all over the NJ shoreline. Our most recent stop was one in the little old-fashioned shopping mall in Cape May. Although not cheap (over $3 for a small size, it is definitely the best frozen custard in town. Rich, thick and creamy and not too sweet, its flavors are limited but available in twists, waffle cones, and cups. Our party enjoyed the vanilla/chocolate twist, vanilla/orange twist, dulce de leche, and vanilla with a hard chocolate topping. 3 small and 1 large cone cones for $18!! Only while on vacation!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This place features amazing pnut butter ice cream and I couldn't get enough!! Prices are very reasonable. Will defiantly go back again and again!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had this 3 times when we went to the beach this year alone! Just a nice treat you can't get at home and I'm hooked on the pb.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Sometimes a hot summer day on the boardwalk requires ice cream. Unfortunately, we pass by Kohr Brothers.

Kohr Brothers is a popular place, but with very average frozen custard. There is nothing special about it, unless your definition of special is high prices. Here are the prices:

Small $4.00
Regular $5.00
Waffle Cone $6.00
Ultimate Waffle Cone $7.00

The first 3 do not include any extras. Jimmies are an extra 50 cents, dipped in chocolate adds another $1.00. With these prices, portions are not overly generous either, again, average.

I have included a couple pictures, one of the menu with current pricing. If you find the pictures or this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. Thanks for reading.

2  Thank bluecookies