“fantastic food and great friends”
Review of Hobos Restaurant + Bar - CLOSED

Hobos Restaurant + Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bountiful, flavorful, organic food lovingly prepared entirely from scratch by Executive Chef Gretchen Hanson in her sassy Global Eco-fusion style Season and local menu chemical and preservative free.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Everything we had this week was fabulous & Gretchen is an amazing chef. I can not say enough of wonderful things about Hobo's.....so go and eat!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We dined here a week ago. Prior to our visit we heard some good and bad things about the restaurant. For us unfortunately, the bad things out weighed the good things.
We dined outside and not inside. We did go inside to have a look around and it seemed nice, but it did some more like a café than a fine dining restaurant. By the prices I would say this is a fine dining establishment.
The food was expensive and it’s average. None of our meals were outstanding, just average. Our waitress was very persistent and kept pestering us and wanted to rush us through dinner, but we wanted to relax and enjoy ourselves. I would understand if they wanted to turn the table if they were busy with people waiting, but that wasn’t the case. It was a quiet night.
Our table was wobbly and so was the chair. The seating is crammed because they have too many tables. The lighting was poor. The bathrooms (both) were disgusting. I got a glimpse of the kitchen and storage areas and I wish I hadn’t. The place felt dirty the minute we walked in and from what I could tell it was. For the money we spent and for the quality of food we received we were not impressed at all. We won’t be going back.

6  Thank buchanan913
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I have taken several of our friends and family to Hobos because we enjoy good food, service, and friendly faces. Chef Gretchen, owner, always speaks with her customers to make sure they are enjoying themselves and the food is prepared to their satisfaction.
I admire her for this wonderful qualilty.
If you are a vegan, vegetarian, or a real meat lover there is a food choice for all appetites.

1  Thank RescuedPets
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I love going to Rehoboth Beach every year. I enjoy the restaurants in town and one of my favorites is Hobos. Their food is fresh, healthy, and delicious. Everyone who works there is friendly and want to make sure I have a great experience. I do...year after year!

Thanks Gretchen for serving up another year of outstanding cuisine!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Attended a group party here last weekend and was in awe of such a large menu where everything was still done well. I definitely recommend the buddha bowls. Really delicious and you won't feel guilty eating the entire thing. Thanks to our host, Gretchen, and her team!