“Ahhhh - Friendly, professional bodywork magicians”

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I took my achy, crooked body to One Spirit Massage for some much-needed tender care and was not disappointed. Beginning with the friendly reception desk staff, the visit was a pleasure all the way through. Convenient, cozy location; calming space and professional staff. The staff is well-trained, extremely observant, thoughtful and wonderfully skillful. They provide great tips for self-care in addition to the terrific hands-on work they perform. on both visits, I have left feeling six inches taller and about 100 pounds lighten. just what I needed to complete my perfect beach weekend. Thank you!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"reiki"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I gave my spouse, one who knows the art, a gift of a 90 minute massage and the ratings were top notch.

No need to look anyplace else to go.

1  Thank Purpleman
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My experience here was amazing. George is so nice and an expert at deep tissue massage. This will be the first of many more massages here!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Without a doubt, the best massage in the world!! For over 10 years, I have been to One Spirit for Deep Tissue Massage and Tai Yoga Massage with Mircea...and I knew that I was experiencing the best massages in my life. That was until I completed a 10 part Rolfing series with Mircea. His knowledge, passion, and complete understanding of the Rolfing techniques was a life, mind, and body changing revelation for me. I have returned for tune-up massages and continue to benefit from his incredible talent. I have sent friends and family to him to experience his gifted hands. They too will tell you, he is by the far, THE BEST!!