“Total Relaxation”

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I made reservations for my husband and I for our 10th wedding anniversary trip to Rehoboth after reading all of the fantastic reviews. And we were not disappointed! In fact, we both walked out saying it was the best massage either of us have ever had! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for starting our weekend out just right!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

... Or needed. Life is too fast and sometimes too hard. Tom at One Spirit knows how to take the clock and make it stand still. Quiet, calming, deep massage but gently administered: One Spirit had me floating way above the busy maelstrom. Thank you Tom and One Spirit.

2  Thank Darlene M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had walked by One Spirit many times. On impulse I walked in, without an appointment, this weekend. They called in a masseuse, Mark, for me, and he arrived within a few minutes. His technique was excellent -- a combination of Swedish and deep tissue, with a touch of reiki thrown in. He listened attentively to my requests and paid particular attention to my knotted neck and shoulders. On a cold, overcast, and windy day when I couldn't get my much-needed relaxation fix from the ocean, Mark worked feats of magic that still resound now I'm back in my office. My only regret is that he was unable to extend the session for an additional half an hour -- so my recommendation to all my friends will be to sign up for 90 minutes from the start.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

After this horrible winter my body needed an awakening! The therapist, Liz, provided me with the best experience!
Liz used the John F. Barnes' Approach to Myofascial Release Therapy and I have never felt so good after a massage session. My knees and hips are less tight, my breathing is better and I feel much, much better. I am now "sold" on this approach and will come back to Liz every time I am in town. I now want this approach to be part of my routine of taking care of myself.
Thank you, Liz! I am so glad I found One Spirit Massage Studio!!!

1  Thank Jane R
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I have a home in rehoboth and came down on Saturday march 1st, since it was cold out we decided to get a massage , he had been there before and had a great experience. It was my first time and I had not had a massage in years. We called at 1:30 and they yold us to come in at 2.
there was no wait , I was escorted by a wonderful man named Matt, he asked me questions about my body before we started which most people don't do. He was so sweet and those hands! He really listened to my body and took time and care with every move. I left feeling relaxed and like jello. He also gave me tips on how to sleep to alleviate neck pain. I will definetky be back. Very clean, friendly professional one spirit knows what they are doing!

1  Thank Ronit68