“First rate shop!”

Sea Shell Shop
Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a retail Beach and Family Gift shop with two locations in Rehoboth Beach since 1979.. At our Highway Store we also feature Shell We Golf, a mini golf course and Shell We Eat Ice Cream where we serve real ice cream in soft serve.. We are a shop where our policy has been for 50 years WHERE 'little' HANDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. We are open year round and in the Fall/Winter 9:30 to 6 PM Summer 9:30 to 11 PM
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Abingdon, Maryland
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“First rate shop!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Love stopping here! Lots of shells of course, and numerous items made from shells. But there are many coastal and nautical items as well. Gifts galore and fantastic picture frames. Definitely something for everyone. The miniature golf "Shell We Golf" was a pleasant way to spend an hour with our 4 and 7 year old granddaughters.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CKHteach

Toms River, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful as always”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Been coming here since I was a kid. I never leave there without something wonderful made of shells. I love the experience of being in there and the variety of merchandise. Some stuff is a little over priced, but for the most part it's ok. I got some trivets made of seashells that I love and have used over and over. I also got a couple of beautiful jewelry boxes made of shells.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank zionsinger78
Ilion, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent mini golf!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We had a blast completing this unique mini golf course.
The shop had alot of keep sake momento's.
Just good family fun!!

Visited August 2012
Cape May NJ
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Tourist Trap”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I have wanted to stop at this store for the last few years but, I always run out of time due to spending my visits outlet shopping. This trip I spent the weekend in Rehoboth and told everyone in my group that we had to stop. I was expecting shells, shells, and more shells. Well they do sell some shells but, the store is packed with all kinds of stuff mostly souvenirs. Prices range from very expensive to very cheap.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank pdbCapeMayNJ
Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love this shop!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I really enjoy this shop. There is so much to look at and it really makes u feel like your at the beach!

Visited July 2012