“Great Porch Sitting Spot!”
Review of seafood shack - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
seafood shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: It's a bar ,w/ restaurant in the back.Sandwiches and entrees on the menu.
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Their Key Lime Martinis are fantastic, probably the best in the area. You can get them for 5 dollars a piece at certain days or times. Make sure to hang out in the front of the restaurant and people watch, its a good scene to take in. Food, I'm not too sure about, do not believe many people come here for food. Seemed to me that it was mostly fried food that they were cooking/serving.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My partner and I visited the Seafood Shack just this past week to grab a drink. There was no one having dinner when we arrived and the very tiny bar was only occupied by three other women. The "bartender/waitress/cook" was not that pleasant and we noticed that she was serving drinks and then dropping food in fryer for a hungry diner who came while we were at the bar. I didn't see her wash her hands once. The entire place was hot and completely unappealing. Baltimore Avenue would be better off without the Deep Fried Seafood Shack.....what a dump.

9  Thank Cathy A
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We went to the Seafood Shack to sing with John and had a fabulous time! Sheila, one of the owners, has a beautiful voice reminiscent of Karen Carpenter and we enjoyed hearing her sing. John is a great piano player and a very gracious accompanist. We had a wonderful time and went back again the following night. Didn't try the food, so I can't comment on that.

3  Thank LisaTex
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed on this street so stopped in for a quick lunch before heading to the beach. The menu is tiny but that didn't deter us - it's posted outside so you know what the options are before you go in. Didn't enjoy the Maryland crab - it was just ok, have had much better. The po boy was great - we ordered the combo that had a crab cake, fried oysters, and fried shrimp in it and enjoyed it, along with the cole slaw which tasted really fresh and crisp. The inside didn't look overly appealing but we enjoyed sitting on the front porch. Would go back to grab a sandwich on the way to the beach.

1  Thank EHH_24
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have been coming here quite often since moving to the area. I love the relaxed setting without a lot of noise and hustle/bustle. The meals (all Ive had are seafood) are beyond excellent. Everything is fresh and tastes amazing. The whole staff and Steph one of the owners are so friendly and down to earth.

1  Thank bigzach1