“Great Transportation Option for a Wedding!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jolly Trolley of Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Jolly Trolley is a privately held company that was established in 1970 as the original tour and transportation system for Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, Delaware. Unique worldwide, we take great pride in our offering of the most complete and proffessional transportation service in our local area with exceptional service through the use of colorful, fun, and unique transportation services. Our Exceptional and Professional Charter Service operates YEAR ROUND and provides transportation for small to large groups, for Nights out on the Town, trips to All Major Airports and Train Stations, and Weddings large to small, our vehicles do it all!
Arlington, Virginia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great Transportation Option for a Wedding!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I worked with Turner Hastings to reserve the Jolly Trolley for transportation of guests for my wedding in Rehoboth Beach last June. Turner was prompt and professional in responding to me, and he worked flexibly with my budget and schedule. The trolleys showed up promptly before and after the wedding. My guests LOVED riding back to Dewey Beach in the Super Trolley (and it makes for great photo opportunities!) I highly recommend Jolly Trolley as a festive, fun way to transport your wedding guests, and the company has great customer service!

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great people to work with!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Recently I used the Jolly Trolley service in order to provide transportation for my guests to and from my wedding reception. The people at Jolly Trolley were wonderful to work with, very professional, very nice, and very prompt. The day of the wedding the drivers were very friendly, and everyone talked about how great it was to be provided transportation and how fun it was. I highly recommend using them for wedding transportation - it's a such fun way to let people enjoy themselves and not have to worry about driving. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience working with them.

Visited June 2012
Baltimore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not jolly at all”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The drivers and owner are arrogant and rude. I've watched them yell at customers who are waiting for the trolley and when there's too many people waiting they tell them to walk. I'm sorry I wasted even a couple dollars riding this trolley. Avoid it at all costs and just take a cab!

5 Thank sunshine482
ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“JT+++”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Great value great fun and you don't have to worry about driving.

Visited May 2012
Lewes, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Not the Friendliest”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Was in Rehoboth taking pictures of street scenes at the end of Rehoboth Ave. One of the Jolly Trolley vehicles was in one of the photos. The driver approached me and, quite aggressively, asked why I photographed "his" trolley. He said something about my stealing the idea or design of the trolley. Does the driver do this to the many thousands of visitors who photograph the trolley?
Considering the number of tourists using phones with cameras or carrying cameras the trolley is in many of the photos taken every day. If the driver had any sense he would offer to pose with visitors next to the trolley to promote business, not threaten anyone who is taking an innocent photo.

5 Thank Panaphoto