“Best fries ever.. really”

Thrashers French Fries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Like others say the prices are not crazy... it's the boardwalk all prices are realistic and about the same. Salt and tons of vinegar. If the vinegar doesn't take your breath away add more.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Got a medium for the wife and myself. Not used to paying $8 for fries, but they were great and were plenty for the 2 of us. Very tasty with just the right amount of crispy goodness.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

There is always a long line but goes pretty quickly. It is well worth the wait. I have been going to Ocean City for a very long time and I always have to get my fries while I'm there. They are also open in the winter and what a great treat!! BEST FRIES EVER!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I don't eat French fries very often, but when I do, I insist on the best. Thrashers is it for me; you get a huge serving for the price, and boy, are they delicious! Sure, I like That Other Guy's Fries, but Thrashers is the best...without the line!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We love Thrasher's French fries. They are tasty, fresh cut and the portions are big! It's a great snack or addition to lunch when hanging on the beach. They are also a great compliment to a cook-out or picnic. Yum!!