“Great singer”

Ranked #86 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were in town on a February Friday night . I was surprised to see Conch Island open. I have heard many favorable comments about Matt Avery. Stopped in before we left town. Matt was great. Great musician willing to do requests. Service was good. We had eaten before stopping in so we did not checkout the menu.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I ate here 3 meals a day for 4 days and probably had most of their extensive menu. Everything was good. Salads are fresh, Raw Bar is amazing, ate oysters until I turned into one. The crab dip has cornbread. I am actually drooling and thinking of going back. But the think you can not miss is the key lime pie. It is like key lime cheesecake. Had a slice per day

1  Thank Travelergirl998
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Live music every night, appetizers and cocktails!!! I've not had a full sit down meal, but the tables are usually full and the patrons happy. We go for the atmosphere and the music - all first rate! Buck a shuck, great shrimp, interesting drink specials. Key West atmosphere in Delaware!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Please is not so nice on the inside, but great value for your money and great happy hour. Biggest plus about Conch Island is that there is live music every night of the week. Buck a shuck for happy hour also is a plus.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stumbled upon this because of the name...we love Key West and we weren't disappointed. I've never ordered a meal...we go for appetizers and cocktails...very good - especially the Shrimp. Great "Key West" style entertainment...lot's of fun. Friendly staff, excellent service.