“Fudge” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Los Angeles, California
“Fudge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is to us a key ingredient of being at the beach and Kilwin's does it right. They hand make it in a giant copper bowl and then pour it out onto a giant marble slab. Fresh, creamy, with just the right amount of crystallization. Be sure to try the chocolate with salted caramel. Their fesh made waffle cones are great too!

Visited September 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Love their ice cream and candy. Had a cool night and got a gourmet hot chocolate. That was a big disappointment. The cocoa was cold and it had little flavor. I was expecting more from kilwins. I love their ice cream. My favorite is cookies and cream. Will have another visit before I leave.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Millsboro, Delaware
“The best ice cream I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I really tried to resist going in...we aren't big fudge eaters but I am an ice cream lover. I stopped in to buy a tiny piece of chocolate fudge for my husband and got a small piece (1/4 lb is the smallest amount they will cut!) of salted caramel fudge for myself. Oh my! Creamy, rich, delicious!! I stopped again to have their toasted coconut ice cream and it was, hands down, the best ice cream I've ever had! I 'm glad Kilwins is not where I live because I'm sure I'd go way too often! Yum!

• Visited September 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Yummm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We got fudge at Kilwin's in Key West and was delighted to find it in in Rehoboth. If you like fudge do not miss Kilwin's.

Visited September 2013
Haskell, NJ
“Good apples”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

They have great caramel apples. The chocolate is also fresh and creamy. They also have a location in Melbourne Florida.

Visited August 2013