“Awesome flavors!!!”

Ranked #2 of 32 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to buy an ice cream cone and left with 1 1/2 lbs of fudge and butter toffee!!! O my, to say the least. First when you enter there is a rare treat of seeing 2 chocolatiers making fudge!! An awesome process. Needless to say the flavor sensations are to die for and will power is quickly exhausted :-)!! They young lady who assisted me was very helpful and recommended I buy more fudge for a better value. Which I did ha ha. Would definitely recommend. It is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This place is great. There are plenty of options in Rehoboth for treats and ice cream including many of the chain places. Kilwins should be at the top of your list. The ice cream here is terrific and home made with some creative flavor options. Portions are sized right and the price isn't too bad for the boardwalk area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Everyone should walk in this store just to sniff the air. They could charge for that, it smells that good in there. Staff was very friendly and the store is very clean.

My husband and I had the marshmallow coated in caramel on a stick with a chocolate drizzle. This was just amazing. Their caramel was just so soft and just perfect.

My youngest son chose one of their caramel apples, which he loved. My oldest picked out a few pieces of fudge. I will say this is a flavor preference thing but we chose sea salt caramel fudge (amazing), peanut butter fudge (not my favorite but I don't like PB fudge), and vanilla (didn't care for this but I'm a chocolate girl). If I would have done the picking I would have chose 3 chocolate type fudges. This is no reflection of Kilwin's...just a flavor preference. My mother likes vanilla and tried the vanilla fudge and home and loved it.

We will be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I loved the caramel fudge and found it stayed soft for days. So did the chocolate fudge I brought back for co-workers. I will say a relative found their fudge a bit dry. Don't refrigerate the fudge by the way.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

typical fudge shoppe found in any boardwalk vacation spot. The fudge was delicious and average price. Would definitely stop in again - when else do you eat chocolate fudge??