“Back Porch - great!!!”
Review of Back Porch Cafe

Back Porch Cafe
Ranked #18 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You will have no trouble finding the restaurant since it has been in business over 40 years. It is a "fine dining" experience for both lunch and dinner. The wine list is extensive. The cooking is flavorful, creative and thoroughly enjoyable. Please include this in your listings.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is one of the 5-6 really great restaurants in downtown Rehoboth Beach. Wonderful food and drinks. Great atmosphere. Impeccable service!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Overall you will not be disappointed with the quality of food and excellent service.
Go on one of their Pre-fix nights for the best value.
Portions are not huge but extremely well prepared.
They do get very busy in summer months so be sure to make a reservation.
This is probably one of the best restaurants in Rehoboth Beach.

1  Thank MikeJames969
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Have eaten here several times. Excellent food and service. Always filled with people enjoying their food.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Let me say that I usually review if something is amazing or terrible, and don't really spend time in between, but we had planned on visiting here since our trip last year.

My partner loved his food.. Scallops and squid ink linguine.. The ale was amazing and his end of dinner glass of wine hit the spot. I was not so lucky.. I had the pork loin with polenta and jam and it was cold.. And did not hit the mark for me. I typically love pork tenderloin.. This was just not as good as I had thought it would be. All the fuss about the chef's preferences and such made me think we were in for an out of this world experience. We ordered the pistachio pound cake hoping that dessert would save the day.. Eh.. It was just okay. Staff were friendly enough. The restaurant itself it adorable. Worth checking out, but don't set your standards too high.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Back Porch is a GREAT restaurant! I've returned year after year for amazing meals prepared by an incredibly creative chef. Interesting but incredible variations on familiar themes. The food is amazing. We've only ever sat at the bar...talking to the owners and bartender and other guests. A friendly, sophisticated yet casual gem. You must go!!! But don't take my spot at the bar...it seems that everybody who comes in knows the staff. A very special place.