“Love it”

Avenue Apothecary & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Avenue Apothecary & Spa is a full service organic day spa and retail store - the only one like it in the Rehoboth area. We offer a wide array of organic facials, holistic massages, seasonal body treatments, natural nail services, make-up applications, and waxing services. The store supplies a variety of organic & natural skin care products, make-up, body scrubs, body lotions, CD's, books, and gift items. We are open 7 days a week, year round.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Geneva and Monica are the best. I love going to this spa. Feel so comfortable and welcomed. We have already booked our next visit.

Victoria D, Owner at Avenue Apothecary & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Thanks so much! Hope you are still enjoying coming to our spa & having great services :)

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Love their merchandise. Customer service is superior. Even though they discontinued the skin care line I always purchase there, they special ordered it for me and are shipping it this week.

We are always trying new products & updating our offerings. But if you have had something you really like, we will always do our best to get it for you . Thanks for taking the time to give us great review. Hope you stop in this new summer season to see all of our fun new merchandise.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The Avenue Apothecary & Spa is attached to the Avenue Inn, where we stay when we're in Rehoboth. When you walk into the spa, you immediately feel relaxed because of the calming music and incredible, smoothing smells. I had only one treatment - an express pedicure - but I honestly did not feel as if it were a modified version. It cost $55, which I believe was not too expensive, considering I expected a mark-up at a beach-town spa. I arrived early and sat in the meditation room, enjoying a cup of coffee and a magazine. The staff are terrific. The spa is an oasis for me when we travel to the beach for a family vacation. I had, in the past, experienced a facial at the spa, which exposed me to the incredible Eminence products. There is a coupon for 10% off a spa product from the store in one of the magazines. Rehoboth to me means a stop at the Avenue Apothecary. The store has wonderful items, as well, including jewelry, CDs, etc.

1  Thank drkarb

It's coming up on that time of year again. We hope you will come in for another great experience !

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I have had facials and pedicures here and the service is always excellent and staff are very welcoming. Only reason not a 5 star is that it is a very small place but it is in the center of town so I assume rents are high but there is no where really to relax after your service like other places have.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so very happy you enjoy your services at our spa . We have since improved our waiting area & if you have not had a chance to see it you should definitely stop in. We are continually trying to improve our space and make the most out of what we have. We have several more changes planned for this Spring, so stay tuned....

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Booked a pre-natal massage and pedicure for my wife, who is 7 months pregnant. She loved it! Definitely helped her relax and get some tightness out of her back/legs!

So glad your wife enjoyed her prenatal massage. Thanks for the review & we look forward to serving you again in the future.