“I crashed the local Rehoboth Beach Film Club”
Review of Movies at Midway

Movies at Midway
Cockeysville
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I crashed the local Rehoboth Beach Film Club”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I saw a free foreign film at this location, not knowing that it was part of the membership, which had their newsletter available for other films. If I were to relocate to Sussex County Delaware, I would highly recommend joining this association because they not only have foreign films, but opera from the NY Met. $20 a year to join is cheap!

Visited September 2013

newark, Delaware
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great value for a movie theatre”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I escaped a 90 degree day at the beach by going to watch a movie, We were pleasantly surprised by the fact that all their candy sells for $1.00 !!! This theatre was super clean and neat. We also enjoyed the comfort of their stadium seating,

Visited September 2013
“Stale popcorn!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I come to this movie theatre often due to location. The popcorn is made first thing in the morning and is NEVER fresh! I love the experience of watching a movie in the theatre and eating popcorn, after all its the only place I'd pay 15 dollars for a popcorn and soda. This place is ridiculous and if it wasn't so close to home I'd never choose it.

Visited August 2013
Washington, DC
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“All movies before 6pm are matinees”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

A great option for when you're tired of sitting on the beach. Though the theaters are sometimes small, they're clean and comfortable.

Visited August 2013
Milford, Delaware
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Cheapest place to see movies”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The movies aren't as expensive as Dover and they have $1.00 candy. The snack bar is cash only, but they have an ATM. If the ticket line is long you can use a credit card and purchase tickets from the kiosk at no additional charge.

Visited July 2013