“lovely italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2013

very nice and very good italian food. my husband had the fruite-de-mare and loved it, I had the eggplant parm and it was good not the absolute best I have every had but it was tasty and very good. they gove you a nice salad as a starter.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We returned to the Tuscan Grill, after having eaten here last year. Yet again we had a very good meal. The service was a little spotty, but otherwise this was another good experience. The house red sangria was very good. I had the grilled shrimp caprese which had a light garlic sauce that wasn't overpowering, and had 6 large shrimp. Considering how fasting son ate his ravioli, I'd say he loved them. There was no wait to be seated.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was busy so we ate at a table near the bar - but we got ample attention from the staff. We shared and enjoyed the spinach and artichoke dip. For our entrees, the 3 of enjoyed the stuffed flounder - crab meat very tender and flavorful, the shrimp and crab alfredo - wonderfully seasoned and the veal parm - an oldie but VERY good dish. Very enjoyable - would definitely go bach

Reviewed 17 August 2013

All else was just OK, but the Zuppa di Pesce here is worth a trip to Tuscan Grill. My "Excellent" on food is for that one dish. Seriously one of the best dishes we ate all week. We would go back just for that. Our waiter was fun and funny-- service was a bit slow-- and place was not full at all on a Sunday evening. On the kids menu, pizza was eh, my son didn't eat it. Mach and cheese was the kind from the blue box. I hate paying for that in a restaurant, but my daughter loved it!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Place was empty when we arrived on a Friday night. Should have seen this as a warning sign. Service was poor, food was poor. Ordered the Oyster Po Boy which had three greasy fried oyster on it and a wedge a lettuce. I grew up in S.C. this was not a Po Boy. Left uneaten, soup was so bad we returned it to the kitchen, the waitress then told us to hold our pants. We ate little of the food and left. I would not go back.