“Good Chinese buffet”

Chinatown Buffet
Ranked #186 of 286 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We visited this restaurant on a somewhat rainy Saturday night when all the restaurants in town were packed. The place was busy, but our party of four was seated immediately. The hibatchi grill was awesome...delicious shrimp and fresh vegetables, steak, chicken, etc. Our two year old's buffet was $1.50 and our 3 year old's buffet was $2.50, which my husband and I thought was reasonable. Overall, we had a good experience...it was pretty typical Chinese buffet food with some pretty awesome extras (Hibatchi and seafood). We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We've all been to this type of buffet. The difference here is that they got it right. The main buffet has lots of fresh choices. They also have a Mongolian grill where you pick raw ingredients and they cook it for you. The desert is included. The ice cream and apple pie are excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

When I visited this culinary establishment, I had low expectations, as it was a buffet. But after my first spoonful of Wonton Soup, I was in heaven. The wide variety of delicious dishes had me stuffed in under 30 minutes. Even so, I could not resist the tantalizing and diverse array of poultry, beef, and noodles. There were dishes even for those who don't like Chinese food; sushi, exotic and local fruit, a salad bar, and even salmon was at my disposal. Once I had filled myself on entrees, I proceeded to the dessert course. Cake, brownies, frozen yogurt, melon slices, and cookies were just the tip of the delicious iceberg. A treat for all ages and all tastes, this easily affordable meal was one the best in my entire life. I strongly recommend visiting this monument to Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Awesome service and delicious food! And great prices! I would deff. Recommend it! Plenty of choices and a lot of food

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch today with my family and we all enjoyed it very much! The food was very good and the variety was exceptional.. Crab Imperial,Boneless spare ribs,peanut chicken,fried dumplings,stuffed mushrooms w/ crab Rangoon,fried cheese wontons but my personal favorite was the chicken on a stick! The desserts looked scrumptious but I could not take another bite after my main meal. Very clean & nicely decorated .. Not cheesy & not too fancy..
Really can't beat the value!