We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Rehoboth for two nights over Labor Day Weekend.
It is not a resort and is not a luxury hotel. But it IS very clean, staff is very friendly and accommodating, location is very convenient to beach and shopping, beds are comfortable, and breakfast was good. I'm so glad that we chose this hotel. We checked in early, at about 11:30 am, and were on the beach by 12:15 pm! We walked out of the hotel and after a 2 minute walk, we picked up the Shuttle Bus that took us directly to the beach. The Shuttle Bus is so convenient and close. The shuttle stop was the last one on our way to the beach, and the first one on our way back to the hotel. Couldn't have asked for a better set up. Parking was plentiful. The bathrooms were spotless. The breakfast was fine. We ate by 8 am and had no problem. We will definitely return to this hotel on our next trip to Rehoboth! If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, convenient, and reliable hotel, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Delaware