Thirty years ago all you wanted from a bargain hotel was cleanliness, quiet and a convenient location for a good value. Today, many chains provide lots of extras (like a modest free breakfast, free wi-fi, microwave, iron, small refridge, pantries to buy extensive snacks and reasonably priced wine and beer, premium cable channels, etc.). The AmericInn at Rehoboth does some of this but falls behind in so many areas (and its Wi-Fi connection was awful). Hampton Inn and others upgrade the beds and bedding, remodel to assure you don't need get on your hands and knees to plug in your computer or phone charger, have automatic doors at the front entrance so you don't struggle to open the doors with your luggage, have handicap ramps for easy entrance and exit of facilities; none of which this AmericInn had. It was a throwback to 20 years or more ago. It was clean, semi-friendly, mostly quiet but you can pay the same or just a bit more and get a lot more for the money. Why we stayed was a last minute decision to go to the beach and needed a hotel that accepted modest pets. We would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Delaware