There are many options to stay in Rehoboth obviously. But this one is hands down the best deal IMO. Heated indoor poor and spa, nice breakfast included and close to everything. Having said that? Severely understaffed. (and guessing present staff is grossly under-paid/over-worked) Granted, the 'busy season' has ended but this particular early November weekend had temps in the 70's! Melissa @ the Front Desk for SURE needs a promotion and/or a raise. She handled things professionally and w/ a smile. The weekend we were there, there was also a little league event going on. lots of young boys doing what boys do. Breaking the rules, playing ball outside (by all the cars!) running thru the halls screaming/bouncing balls in the rooms etc. There were a few adults w/ these boys, but clearly not enough and none were really seeming to care what the boys were up to. Poor Melissa had to be the bad guy and quite frankly, it had no affect whatsoever and I felt badly for her. Tho we saw housekeeping staff in the hallway, they NEVER entered our room. Beds remained unmade all weekend and we never got clean towels to replace what we had used. :( Not good but also--could have been due to the boys using every dry towel in the place, who knows? Thing is? I used to work in the hospitality industry. Laundry is done 24/7 not just during banking hours. Bottom line? Would we stay here again? Absolutely. Do they need some tweaking done? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Delaware