I made a brief overnight stay here and chose this hotel for the pet policy. The outside pet area was clean so you can thank the pet owners for this. The hotel had a poop bag station but of course no bags and from the look of it they haven't had any in a long while.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable for what I would expect. Now on to the issues. First the TV looked like it was about to fall off the stand maybe it was missing a screw or something. Next the TV only had 13 channels and 2 were the worthless type and all the channels were very bad quality.
Sadly I discovered as I was getting out of the shower that there were no towels in the room at all. They also must have recently remount ed the shower bar as they didn't paint over the patch job and the drywall dust was piled up on the shower ledge.
I brought all of this to their attention upon check out and they did give me 10% off but at $300 a night I would have expected more. I would not stay again and I would not recommend anyone paying over $150 a night and that is during beach season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Delaware