The good - Easy to walk to the beach and all the area attractions, they have a small pool / sun bathing area, the hotel is clean (inside and out) and well maintained. The room was small but it didn't seem to be aged. The bed was comfortable. Room service was fast and seemed to be constantly working.
The bad - Noise in the morning! It seemed like every day some time between 7am and 9 am we heard trash or recycle trucks servicing the surrounding businesses. If two people walked by the room door talking, you heard every word they were saying. You don't have a private balcony, unless you book one of the few rooms that front Rehoboth Avenue. If you want to sit outside the room you have to sit on the access walkway and your view is the parking lot. There is no fitness center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach, Delaware