“Another great and wonderful stay!!!”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We are about to check out and wanted to say it has been a wonderful and great stay. From the time we checked in til now has been great. Only minor bad thing I have to say is there needs to be more security on the doors. I have an autistic daughter who almost "escaped" our first night. All rooms need a chain link lock on the door. Other than that I have nothing bad to say. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Can't wait for next year!!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Christina A
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate our return customers that are so loyal! When making your reservation for next year please request a room with a security chain and we will make sure you get that.
Looking forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Inn

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We've stayed at the Atlantis Inn several times, and we've always been happy with the room, the price, and the location. The room has the basic amenities for a beach vacation (including a refrigerator), is only a short walk to the beach, and the prices are within the low-normal range for comparable hotels in Rehoboth. Our room this June was large, clean, and comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. This is a beach resort, so we expect a certain level of, well, joyful exuberance among guests and other visitors, but we've never been bothered by noise. The Atlantis Inn is a great basic hotel -- who needs the Ritz at the beach? -- and we'll certainly continue to stay there when we're in Rehoboth.

Room Tip: Rates are cheaper before schools let out.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donald P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and your loyalty to our hotel. We hope to see you back next summer or sooner!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Penny, the hotel manager, and her staff are TOP-NOTCH. Year after year of visiting Rehoboth Beach, they have made us feel as if we are fanily. In fact, we consider it our second home, just with much less stress. That is testament to how Penny and her staff make you feel, from the moment you walk through the front door to check-in, to the unfortunate time that you have to leave to re-enter reality. If you ever need anything, there is a helpful person available to handle your request or get you the information you need. The hotel itself, is very comfortable and clean. It is located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach. It could not be any more convenient to all the restaurants, shops and, of course, the beach. We started going there when my children were small and as they have grown up the hotel as been just as accomodating and comfortable as ever. In other words, we have not outgrown the hotel. Which is great, because I would have hated to find a new place to stay. I would truly have missed our stays at the Atlantis Inn. Fortunately, that is a bridge I do not need to cross. Enjoy your stay at the Atlantis Inn... just don't bump me out of my room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jomara7
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We certainly appreciate all of our customers but especially the loyal ones like you that return year after year. I hope we have many more years together! Thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We only stayed two nights but I wish it was longer! We stayed in one of the efficiency rooms, so we had a full kitchen and were away from the foot traffic of the main building. It was quiet and very clean in our room. The staff was very accommodating and even let us check in early. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: You won't regret choosing an efficiency room, especially when traveling with kids!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole N

Thank you for such a positive review, the staff as well as myself are pleased that we were able to accommodate your needs and grateful for your kind words. We are looking forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Reasonable rates, great staff, clean rooms! Just a short walk to the beach, what a view! If going to Rehoboth, you need to stay at the Atlantis Inn. The staff are friendly, its a welcoming environment whether going for a couples getaway or taking the whole family. We've bookmarked the Atlantis as the only place we will stay in Rehoboth.

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach side on the top floors give a great sky view! Very close to the beach, boardwalk...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the staff of the hotel as well as other potential customers! I am glad we helped make your vacation a memorable one. See you next time!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Atlantis inn is right in the heart of rehoboth. You can park your car. Never have to move it and walk to everything. The beach is a block away. It's also set back so when it's time to sleep there is no street noise. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great review! We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel staff and the location so much!! Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The hotels location and staff are the main reasons I loved my stay in rehoboth. I stayed Monday through Wednesday, I don't recommend this time if you are looking to party. When I first got to my room the AC was broken, so the repair man brought up a brand new unit to replace it. Then later on when my friend and I got back to our room, it was only blowing out warm air so we had to move rooms next door. The staff however was super accommodating, even letting us check out a little late and leave my car there for a couple more hours past check out.

The beds are not the most comfortable, the bathrooms are closets, but the location is great.

HOWEVER, you are only allowed to park 1 car in their lot, if you have more cars, you must get a permit from the city to park and change it every day before 10am. This was a nuisance, and unexpected. $8 a day, they also have weekly and monthly passes.

Room Tip: Stay away from the third and first level. They are the busiest, third because of the pool and first...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our location and and friendly hospitality. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the air conditioner and additional parking. We hope that does not prevent you from coming back to see us again!