“Great Location! Great Price! Great Service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach

Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Wesley Chapel, United States
“Great Location! Great Price! Great Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was my first time in Delaware, and I was here on business for about a month. One of the benefits of staying at this hotel is the choice privilege program, so not only was I able to get a great rate I also received points for my stay. In addition, the staff was amazing! This really made a difference for me since I really had a grueling schedule of working everynight for 12 hours for the month I was there. I truly appreciated the smiles, the greetings and the staff kindly assisting me with all of my work related tasks. Thank you Chelsea and Jean for being a great example of how the front desk should operate at a hotel. Jean you are missed. Thank you Sandy and Robaire for being so freindly, and taking care of me every morning for breakfast. Your extra efforts of setting my favorite breakfast items aside were greatly appreciated. I want to thank the young lady who emptied my trash cans and without me asking would leave me extra toiletries outside my door because she anticipated my needs while I was sleeping. Thank you all at The Comfort Inn for making this a memorable stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jacqueline R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Sewell, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed here for 9 days in March for a job. When I arrived, the guy working the front desk was checking in another guest BUT he did something very unusual...he acknowledged me! He looked up and welcomed me and said that he would "be right with me". Usually, you are ignored until its your turn. I was already impressed! When it was my turn, he quickly checked me in and even made adjustments to the rate quoted to me by phone which saved me a good amount of money!
I could see the the hotel had been remodeled but didn't expect much but when I opened the door to my room, I was actually impressed! It was nicely appointed. There was plenty of room. Modern colors, nice furniture and decor, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker w/ coffee, iron and board, and blow dryer. The beds were nice and fluffy, with 4 pillows each. There was a note on each bed explaining that the front pillows were soft and the back pillows were firm. What I loved most about the beds was that the sheets, comforters and pillows were bright white and everything smelled fresh and sanitized like they were cleaned with bleach but not enough to be irritating. I am a stickler for a sanitary bed but felt no need to spray my bed with the bedbug spray that I carry with me when I travel! That says a lot! The bathroom was large, clean and modern. No mold anywhere, but I did spray the tub and toilet with Lysol as usual. I also liked that this Comfort Inn had a Green Program. Hang your towels to reuse them or simply through them on the floor to have them replaced. The Comfort Inn also offered a nice, hot breakfast each morning. Waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fruit, donuts, muffins, cereal, coffee and juice, etc. There was a huge window in the room overlooking the shopping center next door and I would enjoy watching the cars and people come and go until closing. Who knew I would enjoy something so simple? There was a grocery store, a TGIF, Moe's Mexican food, a beauty supply, Hallmark, etc. Across the street was a diner. The entire immediate surrounding area was a shopping mecca with outlet malls and restaurants everywhere. This hotel is smack dab in the middle of it all. A cousin was staying at the Hampton Inn up the street and when she visited me she remarked how much nicer my room was. Her room at the Hampton was old and small and cost almost $50 more per night. When I checked out, a very pleasant lady took care of me with speed and ease. She even faxed some papers for me without issue before wishing me a safe drive home.
I plan to bring my family here this summer and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Rooms with a view of the shopping center. Can't remember if they were even # or odd # ro...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Susan S
Naples, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a 2 night visit to the area. The stay itself was okay, and the off season rates were good. HOWEVER, upon returning home I discovered 2 phone charging cords were left in the room. I called immediately, left a message for housekeeping. And I called the next day. And the next day. And then tried Jennifer, the manager. When I finally did reach S, in housekeeping, the attitude was apparent, and unacceptable to my expectations as a guest. Jennifer has never returned my messages. Needless to say, I will not return there, nor recommend this hotel to others. It's not about the phone cords. It's about the attitude.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jersey M
Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Went here during off season to do a little shopping. The hotel has been completely remodeled since my last stay a few years ago. Everything was very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Robaire couldn't do enough for us at breakfast, you don't see that in other hotels that offer complimentary breakfasts. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gossamer24
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a pretty nice place to stay. A little nicer than some other Comfort Inn's we've stayed in. The room was nice, the bed was comfy, and the bathroom was a decent size. We'd stay here again. Of course, we were here in the winter when the rates were low and there were no crowds!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Middletown, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family stayed here on a quick overnight trip. The room was great but what made the trip was the complimentary hot breakfast the next morning. I wasn't expecting much but Robere (the gentleman preparing the breakfast) was there bright and early helping us out. My daughter is allergic to eggs and he checked every item on the menu to let us know what did and didn't have eggs. The food was great and there was plenty of it!

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Clean facilities, friendly staff, great food! The staff caters to your every need. There are even fresh baked cookies every day and free coffee and tea. Beds are comfy and exercise room is nice. Didn't go in the pool but that looked nice as well.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends