“Really pleased and will return next summer”

Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Family vacation was a good choice staying here. There renovations were wonderful. Breakfast was something I looked forward to every morning staying there. Wonderful selection and the attendant was very helpful. I also loved the fitness center as that is something not offered at many hotels. I felt very clean staying in the room as well. The renovations were very successful. Great experience and very quiet and peaceful even at the pool area. Will be coming back next year.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed at this location July 2014 because their website boasted it had been remodeled. Beauty is only skin deep! The outside does indeed look very nice, but there is where it ends. A majority of the parking is to the rear of the hotel. During out stay, the rear elevator was out of service which required everything to be totted to the front of the hotel, up the elevator and a walk to the back of the hotel where our room was located.

The rear exit was also out of service. A nifty sign taped to the door asked that your only exit through the door as it would not open with the key card reader.

The rooms are average at best. Luxury items like the quality of toilet paper a hotel chooses made them fall below par. They use the cheapest single ply TP I've used at a hotel in a long time, and I travel for business on a daily basis.

The location however is OK. There are several restaurants near the hotel and it's a short drive to Cape Henlopen or any other beach you might be using.

Price is high because of the beach location and time of season. Thank god for discounts!!!!

Room Tip: Want a quiet room, as for one to the REAR of the hotel away for DE1.
1  Thank Materc17
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Our family love vacationing in Rehoboth/Lewes area. Every year we rent a condo. This year, we decided to make 2 shorter trips to the area and to rent a hotel instead. We are so pleased with our decision to stay in Comfort Inn Rehoboth. First, the hotel is conveniently located to both beaches and shopping. The rooms are absolutely clean, remodeled, decorated. Let me not forget to mention how comfortable the mattresses are! My girls slept for 12 hours,which means they were rested and happy the next day.Breakfast is included, it's abundant in variety, tasty and mommy is free from cooking. Five stars right there. I had to mention staff, because everyone deserves credit. Everyone was SUPER nice. Every time you saw a staff member, they all greeted us with a smile and wished us a "Good day." Absolute awesome stay. Thank you all for making our stay so Comfortable! W will be back.

1  Thank yelena k
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This place as great. Newly renovated. Rooms were "CLEAN"
no thin wall.
Took my 8 year old Great Nephew to the beach for a few days.
He said the chocolate waffles at the breakfast bar were the best
he every had. Plenty to eat.
Beds were very comfortable.
The front desk staff was friendly and couldn't do enough for you.
Very close to the beach.
We went to Lewes on the bay side, smaller waves and
beach not as crowded.
Would go back again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My sisters and I decided to take a last minute trip to Rehoboth Beach for relaxation and shopping for the first times last week. The Comfort Inn is what one of my sisters chose as opposed to the Heritage Inn. The 2 day stay $600 was very pricey for the weekend; however the hotel as stated below was very clean and modern. The front staff was excellent - very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was a plus and good. The other reviews were about their competitors was not worth taking the risk.

I agree with the previous family that Robaire was very helpful and notice he checked on the entire patron in the room and assisted to get whatever they requested, if I was within his powers. We will be staying here again in the future; plan ahead for better price.
Stayed July 2014, traveled with family sisters and grandson

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have been to Rehoboth Beach 3 times in the last year. The previous two times we have stayed at a competitor a block or so away. After our last visit was less than spectacular there, we decided to try the Comfort Inn, as their prices beat out our old chain. My husband had seen them redoing the siding last year and kept saying how nice it looked. We had never stayed at a Comfort Inn but decided to give it a try because of the lower price. I am really glad we decided to give it a try. The hotel is very modern and clean. The staff was excellent - very friendly and helpful. The biggest surprise was the breakfast. When we stayed down the block, the free breakfast was awful. We had it once and skipped it the rest of the days. At the Comfort Inn, the breakfast was very good. It really added to the value of our stay, as it was something we didn't have to pay for elsewhere. We paid $30 for a nearly identical breakfast at a coffee house in Rehoboth. One day at breakfast I pointed to my plate and told my husband "$30!."

Robaire (one of the breakfast staff) was also very helpful. He kept checking on us and gave us some info about the State Fair that was going on. We did not get to go, but he gave me some ideas about our visit for next year. It was nice to see the staff going out of their way to make sure we had a good time and that everything was to our liking. I am pretty sure we will be staying here again in the future. Go to their website to check out the updated photos of the property. A lot of what is here on TripAdvisor are prior to their remodel.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

It was a calm atmosphere and very clean. The employees were nice, I would come back to this hotel any time I go to rehoboth. There are also many restaurants near by so if you wanted to grab something to eat you didn't have to drive or walk far.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends