The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
Official Hotel
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
Very Good 4/5
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Fairfield Inn
Great 4.5/5
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$183
TripAdvisor
1,936 results
All reviewspalmer housefamily poolgarden areaomelet stationmade to order omeletsmain buildinghot tubget awayfourth flooroff seasonbreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitwithin walking distancewonderful staybeach townfew blockshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2013

This is the fourth year coming to the Bellmoor to celebrate our St.Patrick's Day wedding anniversary and the trips are better each time. The weather was perfect for the wood burning fireplace in the living room/library area of the lobby- nice down filled chairs, leather sofa & wing chairs to relax in, grab a book, start a puzzle or play cards. We stayed on the club level which also offers a small den-like lounge area with a gas fireplace, books, snacks & soda/water and is very quiet - perfect for relaxing. Our suite also had a gas fireplace... Did I mention it was cold?! A huge spa tub also great for relaxing. During our stay we had custom omelets in the morning in the sun porch and great conversation with the manager. The only downside this time around were the pillows on the bed- beautiful to look at but wouldn't compress enough to get comfortable. We found a softer pillow in the chest of drawers and requested another the next day with no problem. The manager even asked us at breakfast if our pillows had been taken care of - then others in the room mentioned the same thing to him. He told the room they were brand new and he had had testers try them out but it seemed they weren't working and he'd have them changed. Based upon my past experience with this beautiful place I believe him,but I'm not taking any chances- next time bringing my own pillow!

Room Tip: Club level doesn't allow children and costs more but is worth it- very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review of our property & thank you for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay & that our manager was able to assist you with your pillow situation. He is correct & we are looking into another style of pillow, one that is a little softer. We try our best to accommodate each of our guests' different needs & feedback like this helps us out tremendously. We look forward to you both returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Chad Moore

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Stayed at The Bellmoor last weekend and our stay exceeded every expectation across the board.. My friend and I shared a double room and it was plush, clean, and in excellent shape..The staff was attentivewith special thanks to Sarah and Drew and the roaring fire kept the ocean chill away! Hot breakfast kept the hangovers at bay and the bath soap in the rooms added a one of a kind touch.. I could go on and on but see for yourselves!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank DaveDoylestownPa
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you and your friend enjoyed your stay with us. I always take pride in the performance of my staff and Sarah & Drew are the reason why. Each member of my staff goes out of their way for each guest to make sure that have a wonderful visit with us. Our fireplace on the first floor has kept many guests warm on those cold & chilly nights. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We all look forward to you staying with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We just had another really nice weekend at the Bellmoor: our third multi-generation Girls's Get-Away Weekend. This is a lovely small hotel, very near the Rehoboth Strip, but at the same time a world away from it. A ten minute walk to the beach.

I don't know why anyone comments on the price. Considering how nicely the hotel is run, how helpful, genuinely helpful, the staff is, the quality of the hotel rooms and the public spaces (for example the library with wood burning fire and the sunroom that is really sunny and inviting) and the breakfast buffet you get with your room, this hotel is a BARGAIN.

One thing I particulraly like is the adjoingin two-queen bedrooms. These are hard to find and perfect for our needs (two women sharing a room, four traveling together.) The rooms are large, well-furnished, attractive, and spotless.

The spa is well-run and quite good. Because of the size - its small- they are wise to limit the services. Al three of us liked Tabitha for our facials, and Scott for the hot stone massage. Thnak you Amy for squeezinga ll of us in on a Saturday!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Thank you for choosing us for you Girls Get-Away Weekend. Also thank you for taking the time to review our property. Hearing feedback from guest such as yourself means a lot to my staff and I. We work hard to make sure each guest has a pleasurable experience with us. I hope you girls were able to get some shopping in at one of the many stores located right around The Bellmoor. We all look forward to all four of you staying with us for your next Girls Get-Away Weekend. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Owner/ General Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2013

The Bellmoor is a property with a variety of accommodations. There's a main inn with standard and luxury rooms, plus a series of "garden" rooms that are small and a bit dated but are soon to be renovated. Then there are cottages with multiple beds. Upon etnering, you feel like you're in an old 19th century inn with sitting rooms and fireplaces. There's a courtyard with a garden and 2 koi ponds. It's a very peaceful setting just 1 block from the beach. We visited during the winter but there are still plenty of things to do - shops to explore, antiquing, and a vast array of restaurants - even when the weather and water are chilly. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. On-site parking helps. On weekends there's a nice buffet breakfast with made-to-order omelettes. Highly recommend this place if you're anywhere near the DE beaches.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Your in-depth review of our property is spot on to what we strive to achieve here at The Bellmoor. We feel that although we are located in Downtown Rehoboth Beach, we offer enough seclusion for our guests. Our property is quiet, calm, & relaxing. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us & were able to take advantage of all that the town has to offer. We all look forward to you returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Bellmoor in early February for our anniversary. The location was perfect as we could walk to everything! We had a junior suite on the second floor with a gas fireplace. It was very large, quiet and super clean. We arrived early around noon and they let us check in. When we came back from dinner in the evening, we hung out in the library working a jigsaw puzzle in front of the fire. We enjoyed the complimentary coffee and tea. The breakfast the next morning was delicious--fresh, made to order omelettes, lemon scones and fresh fruit. Yum! We were very happy with the value--free parking, breakfast and newspaper.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lily327
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

I am glad to hear that you & your husband had a very nice stay with us. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was wondering who started to do the jigsaw puzzle in the library, we even put pictures of it up on our Facebook page so thank you for that. We look forward to you & your husband returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.