I stayed at the Bellmoor for a girls weekend birthday celebration. The hotel is beautiful. The weather was awful in Rehoboth on Columbus day weekend, it was pouring rain. My friend and I wanted to go to The Henlopen Oyster House for dinner. We went to the reception desk and asked how far it was to walk there. The gentleman at the desk ( forgive me but I forgot his name) said he was leaving and he offered us a ride in his jeep. I've never had service like that anywhere!! All the staff was helpful and friendly. We had massages and pedicures at the spa which were wonderful! Thank you so very much to all the staff at The Bellmoor for making a dreary weekend much more pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Inn And Spa Rehoboth Beach, Delaware