We had a great stay at the Bellmoor Inn. This was our first visit to Rehoboth Beach and we were pleasantly surprised by how nice the area was. We were 2.5 blocks from the beach and the Inn had a very nice bed and breakfast feel. There are two pools - one modestly sized for adults and a larger one for families, and very nice seating and lounge areas including a little library. The staff was very friendly and gave great recommendations for dining. We stayed in one of the upper floor rooms with its own balcony and found the king sized bed very comfortable. We enjoyed the pillows so much we ordered some for our home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Inn And Spa Rehoboth Beach, Delaware