We just returned from the Bellmoor. We have stayed here on prior occasions. This time we stayed in the Gardner's cottage. All staff who we interacted with were very kind and helpful. That includes housekeeping staff, breakfast dining staff and office staff. The room was great for us. Perfect for a family of 4 adults (1 king bed/ 1 queen bed). The cottage has a lovely porch which we sat in during the evening hours. The only glitch is having to share a small shower/bathroom (no tub). You do have a 1/2 bath upstairs which is great. Got a great suggestion on Pizza.....Louie's Pizza. The location is perfect...near restaurants, shops, the beach and Funland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Inn And Spa Rehoboth Beach, Delaware