The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Free Internet
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Crosswinds Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
1,936 results
All reviewspalmer housefamily poolgarden areaomelet stationmade to order omeletsmain buildinghot tubget awayfourth flooroff seasonbreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitwithin walking distancewonderful staybeach townfew blockshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This was the latest of several stays at The Bellmoor, and it was wonderful as always -- we had a really comfortable room and the staff was very welcoming. i have one suggestion that I've been meaning to make for a while - the Inn should make pillows of varying firmness available. Some of us use soft pillows that you can "squish" up as opposed to the really firm ones the Inn uses.

Room Tip: The Inn's website is very good for showing the types of rooms available.
1  Thank Tutlettsmom
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our family of four had a great time at the Bellmoor. The Deluxe 2 Queen Beds room was spacious and the bathroom was decadently sized. There were lots of families with little kids staying at the Bellmoor. For this price point and the bed and breakfast like atmosphere, the place seemed amazingly kid-friendly. On the other hand, I have to admit that I did not see one melt down or any children running up and down the hallways at any time-- so maybe it works for well-behaved kids. My kids loved the fact that there was a game table located in our hallway which they could play board games on. Don't come for the pool, though. The adult pool is very small and the family pool really would only appeal to very little kids. The proximity to the beach is great, however. I have never seen a beach hotel with so much staff being friendly and helpful, especially this late in August. Two little suggestions I'd like to make: (1) the breakfast was very good-- but, guys, your coffee is very, very, very weak; and (2) you need brochures in your lobby for things to do in the area. Granted, the lack of brochures makes the lobby more elegant, and the staff was definitely accommodating about answering our questions about local attractions. But still, it made things a little bit more difficult than they had to be.

2  Thank Ctraveler
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been staying at the Bellmoor since it opened and have never been disappointed. I love the rooms, the breakfast, the gardens, the pool, and the other guests! We always manage to meet interesting people in the hot tub and this time was no exception.

It is just one of my all-time favorite places. It is a family-run hotel and I can't say enough good things about the owners, the Moore family. On my recent visit, Chad Moore was immensely gracious and kind and extremely helpful!

I recommend the Bellmoor to all of my friends and colleagues!

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are on the concierage level on the fourth floor. You can't go wrong with any room there and I think I have stayed in every one.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We just returned from the Bellmoor. We have stayed here on prior occasions. This time we stayed in the Gardner's cottage. All staff who we interacted with were very kind and helpful. That includes housekeeping staff, breakfast dining staff and office staff. The room was great for us. Perfect for a family of 4 adults (1 king bed/ 1 queen bed). The cottage has a lovely porch which we sat in during the evening hours. The only glitch is having to share a small shower/bathroom (no tub). You do have a 1/2 bath upstairs which is great. Got a great suggestion on Pizza.....Louie's Pizza. The location is perfect...near restaurants, shops, the beach and Funland.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

What a rare pleasure to find a luxury hotel within a casual beach setting.
We had a wonderful view of the garden and trees. The room was beautiful and clean with top quality bedding. There was surprisingly no noise and we found the whole experience a peaceful escape from the busy beach. They could have been a little more accommodating on a later checkout time when the room was not booked (which hotels try to do at this price point) but having said that, a changing area and shower were made available.
We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a garden facing room.