“We got the Point.”

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Delicious baked goods-my husband and I each had a HUGE sticky bun, which was delicious. The place was hopping, at 11:30 on a Sunday morning, so I figured this was the place to go. Several different types of coffee, and you can also buy coffee beans there as well. A little pricey, but worth it for a special treat.

1  Thank beachslut

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The pastries and pies are very good, well that's what I thought until I discovered multiple hairs in the baked goods I purchased my second trip to the market. Told the woman who runs the booth at the market the next time we went and all she said was it wasn't her hair! Are you kidding me! The goods I purchased were not cheap I would expect a little more from a place that expensive. Gross and totally unacceptable.

3  Thank wendo12
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We had a bagel with salmon, bagel with cream cheese and a latte. The bill was was over $25 and the food and latte were average.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Great coffee shop and bakery! Many freshly roasted coffee choices, incredible pastries and breakfast sandwiches (croissant based) and oatmeal. Big portions, great value. Highly recommend.

1  Thank donc880
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Placed our order at the counter and were quite shocked by the nasty attitude of the woman taking our order. Next we were surprised at how long it was taking to get our food (it wasn't very busy). Finally we glanced at the counter and there sat our sandwiches. No telling how long they had been sitting there; no one bothered to tell us that our order was ready. Husband had to get up and get them. While eating, we noticed another employee replenishing food stock in cases up front and she looked to be even nastier than the one who took our order! Food was mediocre, but even if it had been the best sandwich we'd ever eaten, we'd never go back because of the vibe there. Cant understand how places like this stay in business!