“Angry staff”

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I am new to trip advisor. My husband and I recently went to vacation in Rehoboth beach, and due to some pleasant and some unpleasant places I've decided to write some reviews. Well let me get right to "the point"! The lady who rang us up was speaking with another employee about a fellow co-worker. The co-worker a few minutes later went on to talk about how unhappy she was at her place of employment. Get a new job if your unhappy, I want to enjoy my meal in peace. Then to top it off they were pretty busy, and we were I guess one of the last ones to come in during the rush, while waiting on our food we could see it was only one lady making the main courses, you would think that one of the two who had time to stand around chatting would do something to help make the food come out faster.The Lady who served our food did apologize for the wait when she called our name and It wasn't an unreasonable amount of time due to the fact that its one person making all the food.. The food is great, the coffee great... experience TERRIBLE...

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Delicious baked goods-my husband and I each had a HUGE sticky bun, which was delicious. The place was hopping, at 11:30 on a Sunday morning, so I figured this was the place to go. Several different types of coffee, and you can also buy coffee beans there as well. A little pricey, but worth it for a special treat.

1  Thank beachslut
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The pastries and pies are very good, well that's what I thought until I discovered multiple hairs in the baked goods I purchased my second trip to the market. Told the woman who runs the booth at the market the next time we went and all she said was it wasn't her hair! Are you kidding me! The goods I purchased were not cheap I would expect a little more from a place that expensive. Gross and totally unacceptable.

3  Thank wendo12
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We had a bagel with salmon, bagel with cream cheese and a latte. The bill was was over $25 and the food and latte were average.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Great coffee shop and bakery! Many freshly roasted coffee choices, incredible pastries and breakfast sandwiches (croissant based) and oatmeal. Big portions, great value. Highly recommend.

1  Thank donc880