“great value for the smaller kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Funland

Funland
More attraction details
Owner description: Funland is a family amusement center located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A family owned and operated business since 1962, Funland provides family fun at reasonable prices for those who visit us each summer. The park offers great entertainment for the whole family, featuring 19 rides, 14 midway games, a redemption center, Skeeball, and an arcade. Our season begins Mother's Day Weekend and runs through Labor Day. In the early part of our season (May into June), our closing time varies; we reserve the right to close early due to factors such as weather and lack of crowds! Normally in season, July 4th - Labor Day, we close around 11 PM.
central CT
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“great value for the smaller kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2008

This small indoor amusement park has some of the classic small older rides typically seen at county fairs these days. These rides are great for kids under age 10 or so, but there isn't much here for the teenage set. This place gets high marks for convenience (right on the boardwalk) and price ($0.30 or less per ticket, 1-4 tickets per ride). I had two kids doing rides here for over an hour and it only cost me $12! So nice to be able to amuse the kids here for a short time while still having all the other boardwalk attractions nearby. Be warned that rides don't open until 1pm, which seemed a bit late to me.

3 Thank mattabessett

Dublin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Still love it after all these years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2008

I've taken my kids to Funland every summer for almost 20 years. They've outgrown nearly all of the rides, but no trip to the area is complete without a spin on the carosel, winning (or trying to) a stuffed animal or a ride through the haunted house.
The place is loud and cramped, but that is part of its charm. It is a throw-back to the old days of the annual 'Fireman's Bazaar' we had in our village in upstate NY.

3 Thank ebhgmh13
Catonsville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“great fun for kids great memories for parents”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2008

I spent all my summers as a child in Rehoboth and one of the highlights of almost every night was going on the rides at Funland. Now, we camp at Henlopen and my children look forward to going into town for the rides. It's wonderful and homey and affordable, just the way Rehoboth used to be!

4 Thank CatonsvillePirateMom
Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“5 Generations enjoying FunLand!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2008

My grandchildren are the 5th generation to enjoy FunLand!! It's an awesome place for children and adults. Very affordable pricing, nice variety of rides and the staff has always been very kind and considerate. Thank you for keeping FunLand up and running all these years.

2 Thank ShellyLB
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good place to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2008

I live in Delaware and this is one place you can go and not break the bank, I have 8 grandchildren ranging from 16 to 9 months and there is alway something they can do at funland, the other person giving the review needs to calm down and find the fun in Rehoboth, it is a great town and I go there as often as possible during the summer months

6 Thank moma0299